This weekend was equally awesome and crappy. Crappy for reasons I’m not ready to go into just yet and not in this kind of post. “5 things I’m loving right now” is about positivity, gratitude, and finding the joy no matter what. Because it’s always there, even in the hard moments. So, in that spirit, there was plenty to love.
- Spending time with five very important ladies in my life – Elizabeth, Aimee, Farrah, my mom, and my sister. Women are awesome.
- Watching the Broncos game with my dad.
- A hot, detox bath complete with candles and quiet.
- Hot tea. Sometimes there’s nothing better.
- A warm bed at the end of a hard day.