You know those songs that just haunt you? You listen to them anyway, but when you do you don’t want any interruptions. And you hope that when you play them for someone else they get it too? Here are a few of mine…
- Stay – apparently it haunts the singer as well if you watch the video…
- Night Moves – it’s pretty much just this line: “Ain’t it funny how the night moves when you just don’t seem to have as much to lose?” Sums up the unlikeliness that is keeping things casual, huh?
- Letters from Home – if I have to explain that one, you need help.
- What Do You Want – if I’ve lost you on some of the others because they’re too country, please make sure to give this one a listen anyway.
- River of You – we’ve all had people like this in our lives, right?
- Another Lonely Day – I listened to this on repeat after a break-up once. Oh, the drama!
What are some of yours?