- Watching the Broncos win another Superbowl! That was fun.
- Fuzzy’s Taco in Longmont. We’ve been there several times since they opened and it’s awesome!
- Reminders that not everyone will be passionate about the same things as me. It’s a hard lesson sometimes, but an important one. The trick is then to move forward and be passionate anyway!
- All of the people in my life who are in the know about some of my major goals and very supportive and engaged in helping me achieve them.
- Having a bunch of crockpot meals in the freezer. Really saves my bacon sometimes!
Posted by Annie Brokaw on February 8, 2016
- I don’t wear heels. They hurt. I’m not game for that. The downside is that there are plenty of awesome clothes that just don’t work without heels. Kind of a bummer. But not such a bummer that I’ll put up with heels.
- Every time I have to spell entrepreneur I want to scream. I think entrepreneurship is a wonderful thing. I think spelling the word makes me want to cry.
- One of my plants didn’t make the move. It was full, happy, and thriving in it’s old location and it totally bit the dust in it’s new home. I have an inordinate amount of guilt over this.
- I get cable as part of my HOA dues. It’s been two months and I still haven’t hooked it up. Seems like a waste of money. But cable is always that (and a waste of time) in my opinion.
- I have a new pair of boots that squeak when I walk. It’s so annoying I’m considering not wearing them. But I also know that I have to wear them to break them in so they’ll cut it out!
Posted by Annie Brokaw on February 4, 2016
- My crockpot. Seriously, is there anything better than throwing a bunch of stuff in there and then coming home hours later to a home cooked meal?
- The “Toy Story” movies. I’ve never watched them before and Tim and I are working our way through them right now. They’re awesome!
- Snowy days. It’s nice to experience seasonal change.
- Morning snuggles. I have this goal of getting right out of bed the minute the alarm goes off, but the morning snuggles hold me captive.
- Hearing exactly what I needed to at church.
Posted by Annie Brokaw on February 1, 2016
- I’m in love with my new house. LOVE. IT! It’s cozy and eclectic and all mine.
- I’ve realized I can’t have tasty peanut butter around. You know, the kind that has yummy stuff added in like cane syrup, which is better than sugar, but still. I can’t control myself around this stuff. It’s just too good.
- I hate duvet covers. I feel like I’m always fighting to keep the comforter from sliding around in there. I’ve tried all the tricks (even sewing the comforter in place in the duvet cover). Needless to say, I always find myself standing on top of the bed shaking it all out every morning. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
- This time last year I was in the midst of the single most stressful, horrible week of my life. It’s amazing what can happen in a years time!
- I’ve got some exciting travel plans for this year. Having things like that on the horizon is so much fun.
Posted by Annie Brokaw on January 28, 2016
- Going to the AFC Championship game yesterday and watching the Broncos beat the Patriots. I love the Broncos as much as I dislike the Patriots!
- My new Passion Planner. I’m having such a great experience with it already!
- Giving people gifts that I know they’ll really like. I so enjoy finding things that will light a person up!
- The excitement my niece has when she sees me. “Annie Annie is here!” I love hearing that.
- Planning ahead with my guy (his name is Tim). It’s been a long time since I’ve allowed myself to get excited about a future with someone else in it.
Posted by Annie Brokaw on January 25, 2016