- Getting home at a reasonable hour both Friday and Saturday nights. The plan was to then get in bed at a reasonable hour, but that didn’t exactly work out. Stupid night owl tendencies!
- Getting laundry washed, dried, and put away by noon on Saturday. No procrastination there!
- The fact that I can get in and out of the grocery store having completed all of my shopping for the week in 20 minutes. If you ever see me in the store, watch out. I’m like the Tasmanian Devil in there!
- Making significant progress on a few things that needed my attention but were not fun to deal with.
- Knowing that I’ve got a three-day weekend coming up and a vacation soon after that!
5 things I’m loving right now
Posted by Annie Brokaw on March 24, 2014